The key competence of Softline IT LLC is the production of software and the provision of IT services for customers. We aim to gain a leading position in the Ukrainian market.
To achieve the goals and quality policy, the company has implemented and is constantly improving the Quality Management System. Softline IT LLC. directs all efforts to continuously improve the level of personnel, means of production and processes to improve the quality of its services. The quality policy corresponds to the goals of the company and the context of the organization.
The key statements of the quality policy are:
- full and adequate satisfaction of customer needs;
- following the adopted technology of production and provision of services;
- research and use of modern information technologies;
- improving the reliability and quality of our products;
- continuous growth of professional level and qualification of all employees;
- partnership between all project participants and cooperation with customers;
- involvement of each employee in achieving quality goals;
- use of project management best practices and flexible methodologies;
- organization of production processes in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
Agile software development
In our work we use agile methods. It is a class of software development methodologies based on iterative development, in which requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between multifunctional teams capable of self-organization. That is, the process begins with the initial planning and ends with the implementation (finished software) with cyclical interactions between these stages.
This method of development from an organizational point of view is called flexible. Softline is one of the first companies in Ukraine to switch to the "flexible development" model, which significantly increases the productivity of software developers.
CMMI 4 and ISO 9001:2015
Softline was the first in Ukraine to be assessed for compliance with the 4th level of maturity in the field of project management according to the international CMMI model. It identifies the level of maturity of production processes, assesses the level of potential of software developers and the perfection of organizational processes. This management standard was developed by SEI (Software Engineering Institute), which identifies qualified and reliable IT solution providers..
The company has implemented a quality management system ISO 9001: 2015. The ISO 9001 standard is one of the models of managing the activities of the organization in order to ensure its effectiveness.